Novita EG22 Electro Mechanical Flasher
The Novita EG22 is an electro-mechanical turn signal flasher that operates at 24 V. This type of turn signal flasher uses electro-magnetism to operate and lasts 10 times longer than thermal flashers. The EG22 is capable of handling additional lamp loads due to trailering and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- For 24 Volt Applications
- Compatible with incandescent bulbs or a mixture with LEDs.
- 2 Terminals
- Handles up to 6 incandescent lamps
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?