One of the most versatile lights in the line-up. The small compact size of the LP530 allows it to me mounted virtually anywhere. It's versatility provides a wide range of applications from Jeep pillar mounts, to OEM fog replacements, to back-up and scene lighting.
- Lower power consumption than traditional forward facing LED lights
- Bright 6000k white light that replicates daylight to illuminate the road and the trail
- Compact and durable, with the cast aluminum housings and polycarbonate lenses
- More controlled beam pattern directing the light exactly where you need it
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?