First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Average Rated Life
|Bulb Base Type
SYLVANIA SilverStar® high performance halogen fog light bulbs provide a balance of improved visibility and bulb life to deliver a brighter and whiter light when compared to SYLVANIA Basic. The combination of downroad, sideroad, and whiter light helps to achieve more clarity during night-time driving. More clarity can improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- BRIGHTER: A specially designed filament and proprietary halogen gas mixture produces a brighter downroad light
- WHITER LIGHT: Blue ceramic coating technology provides a whiter light for more clarity and improved contrast, making it easier to see objects in the road
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: High-quality SYLVANIA bulbs are designed to perform to all relevant safety standards set for the lighting application
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs