The ATC blade fuse is manufactured to SAE standard J1284 for protecting the circuits of many late model automobiles, vans and light trucks. These 32 Volt fast-acting fuses are color coded for easy identification of amp rating and feature a transparent housing for viewing the fuse link status.
- 32 V
- Color-coded to quickly identify correct rating
- UL recognized
- Transparent housing shows when fuse is open
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?