This fuse block is ideal for safely adding fused circuits to a vehicle's electrical system. Designed for standard fuses, it features quality insulating material and corrosion-resistant contacts for excellent conductivity.
- Versatile solution - this fuse block is suitable for a variety of electrical accessory installations
- Quality materials - this fuse block is made of durable plastic and features corrosion-resistant contacts for reliable service
- Easy to install - no special tools required to install this fuse block in a variety of locations
- Professional appearance - part is designed for a clean, professional look when installed
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?