TechSmart Headlight Wire Harness F90006
|Connector Material||Ceramic / Plastic|
Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 95 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart™ part.
- Each TechSmart high temp ceramic design for H11 bulbs prevents the connector from melting when using high intensity aftermarket light bulbs
- Each connector is a complete "plug & play" unit that plugs right in between the factory harness and new bulb for ease of installation
- Each connector features 14 gauge wire for better conductivity
- Every headlamp harness can be used as a complete harness or pigtail if the original connector is melted
- All TechSmart headlight wiring harnesses are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing today s technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?