First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
14 gauge wire for better conductivity. Complete “plug & play” design plugs between the factory harness and new bulb for ease of installation. Can be used as a pigtail if the original connector is melted. High-temp connector prevents melting caused by high-intensity 9005 bulbs.
- Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 90 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart part
- End of the line testing ensures quality in every box
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials for prolonged life and superior performance
- All TechSmart parts are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing today s technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- Honda Accord Headlight Wire Harness
- Honda Civic Headlight Wire Harness
- Ford F150 Headlight Wire Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Headlight Wire Harness
- Toyota Camry Headlight Wire Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Headlight Wire Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Headlight Wire Harness
- Toyota Corolla Headlight Wire Harness
- Ford Focus Headlight Wire Harness
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs