First, set your vehicle
TechSmart Headlight Wire Harness F90008Shop All TechSmart
14 gauge wire for better conductivity. Complete “plug & play” design plugs between the factory harness and new bulb for ease of installation. Can be used as a pigtail if the original connector is melted. High-temp connector prevents melting caused by high-intensity 9005 bulbs.
- Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 90 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart part
- End of the line testing ensures quality in every box
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials for prolonged life and superior performance
- All TechSmart parts are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing today s technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- Honda Accord Headlight Wire Harness
- Honda Civic Headlight Wire Harness
- Ford F150 Headlight Wire Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Headlight Wire Harness
- Toyota Camry Headlight Wire Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Headlight Wire Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Headlight Wire Harness
- Toyota Corolla Headlight Wire Harness
- Chevrolet Cruze Headlight Wire Harness
- Ford Focus Headlight Wire Harness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost