Novita High Beam Lamp Socket SC47
|Connector Material||UREA Hybrid|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Maximum Working Temperature (°F)||572|
Novita headlamp sockets offer the highest value with the most performance, durability and reliability available in the marketplace! Open the package and you will find
- A premium headlamp socket to directly replace your melted or corroded original equipment connector
- Adhesive lined heat shrink and butt connectors so that you can perform a simple, yet extremely reliable, water tight installation that won't corrode over time
- Heavy gauge copper wire means less voltage loss and increased headlamp output
- High temperature rated plastics designed for maximum durability in any application
- Assembled In The U.S.A.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?