First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Relay 16127Shop All Duralast
Part # 16127
SKU # 1214
Price Not Available
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- High quality composite housings protect against harsh temperatures and severe under hood conditions
- Featuring brass or copper contacts where specified for extended wear
- All parts are manufactured to stringent quality requirements. Our plants are TS16949 and ISO9001 certified which ensures that every part is the right part for the right vehicle.
- As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?