First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 49813Shop All Dorman
Our connectors are wire harnesses used for a variety of applications to connect various components on the vehicle. Also, our connectors are made of quality materials for long-lasting durability.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Comes with a two-wire plug, two connectors and two pieces of heat shrink tubing
- Mechanically sound connection
- Also suitable for the repair of the crankshaft and of coil harnesses
- Ford F150 Ignition Coil Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Coil Connector
- Toyota Camry Ignition Coil Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Coil Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Coil Connector
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Coil Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Coil Connector
- Ford Focus Ignition Coil Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils