First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 1095Shop All Duralast
Part # 1095
SKU # 518315
Price Not Available
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Each part has high-quality direct replacement electrical connector that eliminates the need for a harness, replacing only the damaged connector, for a cost effective repair solution
- The terminals are manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze.
- The Housing is fabricated using polyamide resins. All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance in harsh environments.
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function.
- Ford F150 Ignition Coil Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Coil Connector
- Toyota Camry Ignition Coil Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Coil Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Coil Connector
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Coil Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Coil Connector
- Ford Focus Ignition Coil Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist