First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 464Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Ford F150 Ignition Coil Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Coil Connector
- Toyota Camry Ignition Coil Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Coil Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Coil Connector
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Coil Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Coil Connector
- Ford Focus Ignition Coil Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils