Duralast Relay 19390
|Relay Mounting Bracket||N|
|Vehicle System Voltage||12|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Relays carry high-amperage current controlled by a low-current switch
- When a faulty relay is not replaced, the circuit will either be non-functional or remain engaged
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?