First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Switch SW8876Shop All Duralast
Part # SW8876
SKU # 278762
Price Not Available
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Civic Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Ford F150 Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Toyota Camry Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Toyota Corolla Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
- Ford Focus Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?