First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Locksmart Door Lock with Cylinder & Keys DL1068Shop All Locksmart
Part # DL1068
SKU # 342604
Price Not Available
Each LockSmart® DL1068 is a direct-fit replacement door lock cylinder that replaces damaged OE units ensuring the effective locking and unlocking of the doors. LockSmart® DL1068 is precisely constructed from the highest grade materials for longer durability and resistance. All LockSmart® door lock cylinders are carefully engineered following all OE specifications, in order to meet the service professionals' needs and demands. All LockSmart® door lock cylinders are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function.
- All door locks are perfectly matched to the original for precision installation
- All of our ignition lock cylinders are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function
- Professional quality construction using solid brass tumblers, chrome plated brass keys, die-cast zinc lock cores and multiple, randomly assigned key codes ensures superior operation
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- Honda Accord Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Honda Civic Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Ford F150 Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Toyota Camry Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
- Toyota Corolla Lock - Door (Cylinder & Keys)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?