First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Locksmart Trunk Lock with Cylinder & Keys TL48190Shop All Locksmart
Part # TL48190
SKU # 104082
Price Not Available
As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Professional quality construction using solid brass tumblers, chrome plated brass keys, die-cast zinc lock cores and multiple, randomly assigned key codes ensures superior operation
- All ignition locks are perfectly matched to the original for precision installation
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- Honda Accord Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Honda Civic Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Ford F150 Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Toyota Camry Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
- Toyota Corolla Lock - Trunk (Cylinder & Keys)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?