Duralast Power Steering Pressure Switch PS393
|Vehicle System Voltage||12|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
Duralast engine & transmission electronics are engineered and manufactured by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of automatic transmission electronics for original equipment and aftermarket drivetrain applications. Every solenoid, sensor, switch, wire harness and modulator matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit replacement for proper OE fitment. OE form & function for hassle-free installation of your Power Steering Pressure Switch
- Designed & engineered with high-quality materials to withstand harsh environments within the application for product longevity.
- Long-lasting performance that meets or exceeds OE performance. Install with confidence!
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis