First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Black, White / Plastic
|Female Connector / 3 Male Blades
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Speed sensor sends a signal to the on-board computer reporting the vehicle speed
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience CEL/MIL illumination, high fuel consumption, loss of power and/or inaccurate transmission shift points
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?