First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Power Window Switch 901-449Shop All Dorman
Part # 901-449
SKU # 260361
Price Not Available
Tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance, Dorman's door window switches are designed to last. They’re durable against water, debris, and constant use.
- Driver’s side master switch as well as passenger and rear left and right switches available
- Direct replacement for proper fit and function every time
- Designed to match the appearance of the original switch
- Housing made of high-quality plastic
- Honda Accord Power Window Switch
- Honda Civic Power Window Switch
- Ford F150 Power Window Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Window Switch
- Toyota Camry Power Window Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Window Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Window Switch
- Toyota Corolla Power Window Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Power Window Switch
- Ford Focus Power Window Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?