First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Power Window Switch SW11217Shop All Duralast
Part # SW11217
SKU # 932666
Price Not Available
- Each power window switch is a direct-fit replacement electrically operated switch that replaces damaged OE units restoring power window function
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- All of our switches are made to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form and function
- Honda Accord Power Window Switch
- Honda Civic Power Window Switch
- Ford F150 Power Window Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Window Switch
- Toyota Camry Power Window Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Window Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Window Switch
- Toyota Corolla Power Window Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Power Window Switch
- Ford Focus Power Window Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?