Duralast Power Window Switch SW7709
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Honda Accord Power Window Switch
- Honda Civic Power Window Switch
- Ford F150 Power Window Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Window Switch
- Toyota Camry Power Window Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Window Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Window Switch
- Toyota Corolla Power Window Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Power Window Switch
- Ford Focus Power Window Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?