First, set your vehicle
Car Keys Express Remote Keyless Entry URCR01SINGLEShop All Car Keys Express
The Universal Car Remote has the capabilities of 200+ remotes packed into a single device. It replaces factory original remotes for vehicles made by 21 car manufacturers - from Buick to Volkswagen. This little miracle works like a universal TV remote, but it's made for cars. If you've ever lost a set of keys, you know the pain and expense of replacing your car's remote through a dealership. The Universal Car Remote comes to the rescue, designed to work with factory-installed keyless entry systems. Whether you're replacing a lost remote or adding spares, the Universal Car Remote works exactly like a vehicle's original factory remote, unlocking and locking doors, popping open the trunk, or other functions. Do-it-yourself setup. You'll follow some very clearly written instructions so the remote and vehicle will work together. Setup is simple, fast, and uses no tools. This tough, water-resistant remote provides inexpensive, reliable, and easy-to-use access to your car's remote entry system. It's backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- It's like a universal TV remote, but it's made for cars.
- Model years 1997-2016.
- Replaces 200+ factory original remotes.
- Replace your remote yourself without a trip to a locksmith or dealership.
- Setup is fast, easy, and uses no tools.
- Honda Accord Remote Keyless Entry
- Honda Civic Remote Keyless Entry
- Ford F150 Remote Keyless Entry
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Remote Keyless Entry
- Toyota Camry Remote Keyless Entry
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Remote Keyless Entry
- Dodge Ram 1500 Remote Keyless Entry
- Toyota Corolla Remote Keyless Entry
- Chevrolet Cruze Remote Keyless Entry
- Ford Focus Remote Keyless Entry
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost