First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Sensor 904-462Shop All Dorman
Part # 904-462
SKU # 737505
Price Not Available
Dorman's Water In Fuel Sensor is constructed from high-quality materials to withstand wear and tear due to repeated fuel filter service and other factors. It activates a warning signal that indicates elevated water levels in diesel fuel, enabling you to take measures to protect against fuel contamination, fuel system rust and corrosion, and engine trouble.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Helps you take the necessary steps to avoid extensive damage to the fuel system
- On certain applications, turns off “water in fuel” or similar warning light
- Rigorous quality control measures ensure conformance to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?