First, Add Your Vehicle
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness 70-5512Shop All Metra Electronics
Metra 70-5512 premium sound integration harness for Ford 1989-2000 models. This harness is used to wire up to the aftermarket radio harness and plug into the OEM wire harness and retain the factory amplified audio system. This is a sub plug only, main wire harness still required (to be used with 70-1704). Install a new car radio faster with this Premium Sound amplifier integrator plug that plugs right into the vehicles connectors. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you'll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the pre-amp harness at the radio for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires. Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Wiring harness for fast and easy radio installation
- Plugs into the car’s pre-amplifier harness at the radio on one side
- To be used in conjunction with the 70-1704
- Color-coded wires on the other side are connected to the aftermarket radio
- No wire cutting needed for factory radio connectors
- A tech support number is available for installation help 7 days a week
- Enter your vehicle model to see if this is compatible with your vehicle
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?