First, set your vehicle
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness 70-6504Shop All Metra Electronics
This harness is used when you want to bypass the OEM amplifier and use your own amps or speakers. Fits 2005 Dodge models. Install a new car radio faster with this factory amplifier bypass harness that plugs right into the vehicles connectors, allowing you to hook up the radio into the vehicles electrical system. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you\'ll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the original radio connectors for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires. Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Provides power to aftermarket radio
- Allows speaker connection
- Used for Am and FM reception when replacing the OEM radio
- Fits into factory plug
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Cruze Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost