First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness 70-8113Shop All Metra Electronics
Part # 70-8113
SKU # 504297
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|RPO Code Identifier
|Wire Gauge Measurement
|Vehicle End Terminal Quantity
|Vehicle End Terminal Type
|Wiring Harness Included
|Vehicle End Connector Gender
|Radio Screen Size
|Wiring Harness Length
Metra 70-8113 aftermarker radio wire harness for select Lexus/Toyota 2000-2007 models. When replacing the OEM radio this wire harness allow you to connect the aftermarket radio to the OEM harness in the vehicle. This harness with retain the factory amplifier. Install a new car radio faster with this wiring harness that plugs right into the vehicles connectors, allowing you to hook up the radio into the vehicles electrical system. On one side, the wiring harness is color-coded with wires that you\'ll connect or solder into the aftermarket radio/receiver. The other side has a vehicle-specific adapter that connects directly into the original radio connectors for a quicker installation without having to cut each of the wires. Keep in mind that you may need additional parts to complete your installation, including a dash kit, antenna adapter, and, depending on your vehicle, a special interface adapter to retain audio controls on your steering wheel or other important vehicle functions like navigation, video, and more. Look up your vehicle for more information.
- Radio wire harness connect to the Factory radio harness
- Provides connection of power, ground, and accessory
- Retains the OEM amplified system
- 20 pin harness
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?