First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness 71-1761Shop All Metra Electronics
Part # 71-1761
SKU # 296790
Price Not Available
This repair wire harness is used when the original harness has been cut or damaged and plugs into the original radio equipment for 97-08 Toyota/Scion models.
- Allows speaker connection
- Used for Am and FM reception when replacing the OEM radio
- Provides power to aftermarket radio to aftermarket radio unit
- Adapter is 7 In. in length
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?