First, Add Your Vehicle
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness 71-5520-1Shop All Metra Electronics
This repair wire harness is used when original harness has been cut or damaged and plugs into the original radio equipment for 03-07 Ford models. This wiring harness replaces the original factory harness within the dashboard for instances where it may have been cut or damaged. It is designed to work just as the original harness did in the vehicle and plugs into the original factory radio.
- Used for Am and FM reception when replacing the OEM radio
- Fits into factory plug
- 24-way plug for power and speaker
- Adapter is 7 In. in length
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?