First, set your vehicle
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness XSVI-6524-BTShop All Metra Electronics
When replacing the OEM radio some feature may be lost. This interface will retain those features and also provide Navigation outputs when adding an aftermarket Navigation radio. This interface is prewired for ASWC-1( sold separately) to retain steering wheel control functions as long as the aftermarket radio is steering wheel control capable. This interface works in select Jeep/Ram 2014-up. Designed for non-amplified models. Retains balance and fade. Retains the factory AUX-IN jack. Allows retention and adjustment of the personalization options. Adjust personalization options through a Bluetooth application. Smartphone application offering full control from either Android or Apple mobile devices . Micro-B USB updatable.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Cruze Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost