First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Metra Stereo Wiring Harness XSVI-6524-BTShop All Metra Electronics
Part # XSVI-6524-BT
SKU # 1155720
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Included
Radio Screen Size
Instruction Manual Included
Wire Gauge Measurement
When replacing the OEM radio some feature may be lost. This interface will retain those features and also provide Navigation outputs when adding an aftermarket Navigation radio. This interface is prewired for ASWC-1( sold separately) to retain steering wheel control functions as long as the aftermarket radio is steering wheel control capable. This interface works in select Jeep/Ram 2014-up. Designed for non-amplified models. Retains balance and fade. Retains the factory AUX-IN jack. Allows retention and adjustment of the personalization options. Adjust personalization options through a Bluetooth application. Smartphone application offering full control from either Android or Apple mobile devices. Micro-B USB updatable.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Honda Accord Stereo Wiring Harness
- Honda Civic Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford F150 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Camry Stereo Wiring Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Stereo Wiring Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Stereo Wiring Harness
- Toyota Corolla Stereo Wiring Harness
- Ford Focus Stereo Wiring Harness
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?