Aisin Suspension Ride Height Sensor HST-029
|Location:||Suspension Ride Height Sensor|
AISIN's complete OE manufactured suspension ride height sensors includes mechanical linkage arms. Quality materials and testing at manufacturing, guarantee durability and the highest performance. They deliver the same reliability as the original part.
- Assembly includes sensor and linkage arm (adjustable or non-adjustable)
- Sends continuous electric signals to the computer
- Maintains the correct headlight alignment and/or suspension height
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?