First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Switch SW412Shop All Duralast
Part # SW412
SKU # 167658
Price Not Available
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance.
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technician's needs
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?