First, set your vehicle
Dorman Tail Light Circuit Board 923-005Shop All Dorman
Tail light not working because the circuit board burnt out? This tail light circuit board seamlessly replaces the failure-prone circuit board that comes stock on certain vehicle years, makes and models, restoring light function.
- Seamless replacement - this tail light circuit board directly replaces the circuit board that comes stock on specified vehicles' tail lights
- Easy installation - simply detach the failed circuit board and plug in this one
- Required repair - tail light won't function without replacing a melted circuit board
- Excellent value - part matches performance of the original equipment at lower cost than going back to the dealership
- Honda Accord Tail Light Circuit Board
- Honda Civic Tail Light Circuit Board
- Ford F150 Tail Light Circuit Board
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Tail Light Circuit Board
- Toyota Camry Tail Light Circuit Board
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Tail Light Circuit Board
- Dodge Ram 1500 Tail Light Circuit Board
- Toyota Corolla Tail Light Circuit Board
- Chevrolet Cruze Tail Light Circuit Board
- Ford Focus Tail Light Circuit Board
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost