First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Sylvania LongLife Mini Bulb 5007LLShop All Sylvania
Part # 5007LL
SKU # 493805
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs provide standard performance for your car or truck's interior and exterior auxiliary lighting. Ideal for use in your car's back up/reverse, trunk, dome lights and more, Long Life bulbs are a direct replacement for your vehicle. Designed for durability, lower maintenance, and safety in mind.
- DEPENDABLE: Made from high quality materials for long-lasting durability
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: High-quality SYLVANIA bulbs are designed to perform to all relevant safety standards set for the lighting application
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
- BRIGHT AMBER LIGHT: Ideal for use behind an amber lens, in parking and turn signal bulb replacement
- Honda Accord Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Honda Civic Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Ford F150 Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Toyota Camry Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Dodge Ram 1500 Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Tail Light Mini Bulb
- Ford Focus Tail Light Mini Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs