First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 417Shop All Duralast
Part # 417
SKU # 349715
Price Not Available
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Honda Civic Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Ford F150 Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Camry Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle