First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 767Shop All Duralast
Part # 767
SKU # 884234
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Length
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Designed specifically to meet OE specifications, fitment, and performance
- Engineered to meet or exceed the performance of the original part with attention to OE details
- Connectors and wiring harnesses replace worn, damaged, or corroded electrical connections
- Utilizing high grade materials to ensure peak conductivity and perfect connections
- Ease of installation requiring no special tools
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Honda Civic Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Ford F150 Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Camry Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Position Sensor Connector
- Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?