First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Wire Gauge Measurement
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Wiring Harness Length
Duralast transmission electronics are engineered and manufactured by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of automatic transmission electronics for original equipment and aftermarket drivetrain applications. Every solenoid, sensor, switch, wire
- Patented break-off mounting bracket fits multiple GM FWD applications
- Honda Accord Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Honda Civic Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Ford F150 Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Toyota Camry Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?