First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Trailer Brake Control Harness 51333Shop All CURT
Part # 51333
SKU # 380698
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
A CURT Quick Plug brake controller wiring adapter is one of the fastest and easiest ways to plug your brake controller into your vehicle. It requires no cutting or splicing! Just insert the vehicle-specific plug end into the OEM vehicle’s factory brake controller socket. The other end plugs into your CURT trailer brake controller. Quick Plug harnesses are available for a variety of vehicles and are unique for each vehicle application to provide the easiest possible installation. This particular brake controller harness fits certain years of the Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, Dakota, Durango and Chrysler Aspen (see application info to verify fitment). CURT Quick Plug harnesses are compatible with most CURT brake controls and can be used as a replacement or for a new control unit installation. They're also great for towing all types of trailers with electric brakes. For versatile mounting of your trailer brake controller this Quick Plug wire harness measures two feet long. It also features a slit loom sleeve to keep the wires protected against crushing and abrasions. CURT Quick Plug wire plug-in adapters are made with 12-gauge wires for a reliable connection and braking, and come with zip ties to keep the harness contained and out of sight.
- Rated to 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,000 lbs. tongue weight
- Quick plug harness installs with plug-and-play convenience
- Wire colors match standard brake controller harnesses
- Includes 24" of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Honda Accord Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Honda Civic Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Ford F150 Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Toyota Camry Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Ford Focus Trailer Brake Control Harness
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?