First, Add Your Vehicle
Curt Trailer Brake Control Harness 51458Shop All CURT
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling livestock, construction materials, industrial equipment or other heavy-duty cargo. Play it safe when you tow and give your trailer brakes the control they need with a CURT trailer brake controller and brake control harness. CURT quick plug brake control harnesses make the installation of your brake controller literally a snap. They are designed to allow your brake control to plug directly into your vehicle's power system using an original equipment connector. They are equipped with two plugs -- one that snaps into your vehicle's original equipment socket and the other that connects to any CURT brake controller, including Venturer, Discovery, Reflex and TriFlex. CURT quick plug harnesses install in less than 10 minutes to get you setup and on your way with time to spare. They include two feet of wire and a slit loom sleeve to keep wires well protected and contained. This brake control adapter harness is compatible with certain years of Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickup trucks. For a complete listing of vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com.
- Allows any CURT brake control to be plugged into OEM socket
- Includes 24 In. of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Wire colors match standard brake control harnesses
- Quick plug harness installs in less than ten minutes
- Honda Accord Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Honda Civic Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Ford F150 Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Toyota Camry Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Brake Control Harness
- Ford Focus Trailer Brake Control Harness
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking