First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Stress is the last thing you should feel when towing a trailer -- whether you're hauling your RV to that favorite camping destination, your ATVs up to the hunting grounds or your fishing boat to the new hidden hotspot. At CURT, we think your towing equipment should add to the enjoyment of your experience, not detract from it. CURT custom wiring connectors are the easiest way to outfit your vehicle with a CURT trailer wiring connection. They are built with some of the most advanced technology in the industry, and each one is custom-fitted to work with a specific make and model. Some automotive manufacturers install a special socket on the vehicle to be used for vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Though this special socket is not equipped on every vehicle, a CURT custom wiring connector (also called a T-connector) utilizes the socket for simple, stress-free installation. Rather than requiring you to cut, splice and solder into your vehicle's wiring system, the custom wiring connector uses a single OEM-compatible plug and instantly provides a standard vehicle-to-trailer wiring connection, typically in the form a 4-way flat. All CURT custom wiring connectors are made vehicle-specific for the easiest possible installation and the best fit. This particular connector provides a 4-way flat socket while retaining use of the existing OEM socket. It is designed to be a custom wiring option for a variety of vehicles (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). It comes with a dust cover to keep the connector socket clean when not in use.
- 20-degree bends to contour to the body of the vehicle
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Honda Accord Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Honda Civic Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford F150 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Camry Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford Focus Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?