First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Electrical Wire Connector 56094Shop All CURT
Part # 56094
SKU # 279287
Price Not Available
Mates with vehicle tow plug or taillight harnesses
Copper, Molded Plastic
If your vehicle is not equipped with wiring for towing a trailer, CURT custom wiring is the ideal solution. A custom wiring harness -- also called a T-connector -- is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that plugs into your automotive electric system and provides a standard, universal trailer wiring connection. This is done using two or more vehicle-specific, OEM-compatible connectors to plug into the taillight assembly, eliminating the need for cutting, splicing and soldering during installation. Custom wiring harnesses are made vehicle-specific, and while they are not available for all vehicles, they do offer one of the fastest, easiest and most secure ways to wire a vehicle for towing. This particular plug-in harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring harness to fit certain years of the Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see application info). It comes with all necessary wiring components to establish a reliable trailer wiring connection, as well as a dust cover to keep the connector clean when not in use. You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long-lasting electrical connection for your towing hitch setup.
- Patented step-within-a-step design for easier access, especially on large vehicles
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Honda Accord Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Honda Civic Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford F150 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Camry Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford Focus Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?