Curt Electrical Wire Connector 56279
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicle's power system. This harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and comes with a circuit-protected converter. It is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Chevrolet City Express or Nissan NV200 minivan (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). CURT custom wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?