First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Curt Electrical Wire Connector 56291Shop All CURT
Part # 56291
SKU # 812281
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Copper, Molded Plastic
CURT custom wiring connectors are the easiest way to outfit your vehicle with a CURT trailer wiring connection. They are built with some of the most advanced technology in the industry, and each one is custom-fitted to work with a specific make and model. Some automotive manufacturers install a special socket on the vehicle to be used for vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Although this special socket is not equipped on every vehicle, a CURT custom wiring connector -- also called a T-connector -- utilizes the socket for simple, stress-free installation. Rather than requiring you to cut, splice and solder into your vehicle's wiring system, the custom wiring connector uses a single OEM-compatible plug and instantly provides a standard, universal vehicle-to-trailer wiring connection, typically in the form a 4-way flat. All CURT custom wiring connectors are made vehicle-specific for the easiest possible installation and the best fit. This particular plug-in connector provides a 4-way flat socket and is designed to be a custom wiring option for certain years of the Honda Pilot and Passport (factory tow package required; to verify your vehicle compatibility, see application info). It comes with all necessary hardware to establish a solid connection. It also comes with a dust cover to keep the connector socket clean when not in use. To ensure long-lasting reliability, all CURT custom wiring connectors are thoroughly tested for optimal functionality. Stress is the last thing you should feel when towing a trailer -- whether you're hauling your RV to that favorite camping destination, your ATVs up to the hunting grounds or your fishing boat to the new hidden hotspot. At CURT, we think your towing equipment should add to the enjoyment of your experience, not detract from it.
- Bold, 4" diameter shows well on large, lifted vehicles with offroad tires
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Honda Accord Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Honda Civic Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford F150 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Camry Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford Focus Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?