First, Add Your Vehicle
Curt Electrical Wire Connector 56515Shop All CURT
A CURT custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom wiring connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided. This custom wiring connector provides a 5-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring option for certain models of Buick, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC and Jeep (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). CURT custom wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 5-way flat connects tail lights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 5-way flat socket
- Comes with a dust cover to keep your connector clean when not in use
- Honda Accord Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Honda Civic Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford F150 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Camry Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford Focus Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?