First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Hopkins Electrical Wire Connector 11143254Shop All Hopkins Towing Solution
Hopkins Towing Solution1178014
Part # 11143254
SKU # 1178014
Price Not Available
Dont splice onto your vehicles factory wiring harness. Simply plug in this Hopkins(R) vehicle wiring kit featuring exact OEM matching connectors for a perfect weather-tight fit. This kit provides a power converter that reduces the load on the vehicles lights and provides brighter lights on the trailer. Required accessories are included to get you towing faster.
- Plug-In Simple® Wiring Kit
- Utilizes OEM Connectors For Enhanced Fit And Weatherproofing
- Includes Vehicle Side 4 Flat
- Protects Tow Vehicle Electronics From Wiring Shorts
- Corrosion Resistant Terminals
- Includes Dust Cover And Grease Packet To Prevent Corrosion
- Includes Step-By-Step Instructions
- 90 Day Warranty From The Date Of Original Purchase
- Honda Accord Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Honda Civic Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford F150 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Camry Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Dodge Ram 1500 Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Toyota Corolla Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Chevrolet Cruze Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
- Ford Focus Trailer Wire Harness and Connector
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?