Reese Electrical Wire Connector 85879
T-Connectors require no splicing of vehicle wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle?s harness. No special tools required.
- Quick and easy installation
- Solid, weatherproof, one-piece construction
- No cutting, splicing or taping of vehicles
- Includes converter
- 16 gauge bonded wire with 4-flat plug and cap
- "Factory" appearance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?