Reese Trailer Brake Control Harness 78051
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||AMP|
Many of todays vehicles are pre-wired with a brake control connector under the dash. A standard brake control wiring harness provides an easy way to install a brake controller into the factory under dash connector. This brake control harness has been designed to offer simple plug in installation of your vehicle to the REESE Towpower brake control. The harness will mate directly between your vehicle and several REESE Towpower brake controls.
- Simple do-it-yourself instructions included
- Features factory connector on one end and brake control plug on the other
- Works on time proportional and time based controls
- Designed to meet the length required for each application
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?