First, set your vehicle
Duralast Transfer Case Switch SW3466Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Transfer Case Switch
- Honda Civic Transfer Case Switch
- Ford F150 Transfer Case Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transfer Case Switch
- Toyota Camry Transfer Case Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transfer Case Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transfer Case Switch
- Toyota Corolla Transfer Case Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Transfer Case Switch
- Ford Focus Transfer Case Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost