Novita Turn Signal/Hazard Warning Flasher EP39
The Novita EP39 is an electronic turn signal flasher that operates at 12 V. The EP39 is an application specific flasher that is designed for various makes and models. The EP39 is LED compatible and is proudly assembled in the U.S.A.
- Handles up to 6 incandescent lamps
- 5 Terminals
- For 12 Volt Applications
- Compatible with LEDs, incandescent bulbs or a mixture of both!
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?