Novita Turn Signal/Hazard Warning Flasher LM470
The Novita LM470 is an electronic lighting control module (LCM) that operates at 12 V. Lighting control modules are the newest technology of turn signal flashers for late model vehicles in the automotive aftermarket. This LCM is applicated to various Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Plymouth vehicles from 1995 to 2006. The LM470 is LED compatible and is proudly assembled in the U.S.A.
- 2 Turn / 4 Hazard + Acessories
- 5 Terminals
- For 12 Volt Applications
- Compatible with LEDs, incandescent bulbs or a mixture of both!
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?