Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
What are you working on today?
1-24 of 152 Results
Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
The best turn signal light mini bulbs for cars and trucks let you clearly indicate which direction you plan to turn. The bulbs are essential for safe lane changes and turns. If your turn signal doesn't flash when the blinker is on, chances are that the turn signal light mini bulb is out. The repair is a simple, easy fix. Improperly signaling a turn can result in you receiving a ticket. Even if you think you have the turn signal on, if it doesn't work properly, it can cost you money. Not to mention, other drivers appreciate the alert that you plan to turn or change lanes, and signalling will make them less likely to crash into you.
Access the turn signal compartment through either the trunk, truck bed, or engine compartment depending on where it is located. Once inside, look to see if the bulb is burned out. Discoloration on the bulb or blown filament indicate the bulb is damaged. There are other reasons for a failed turn signal beyond a damaged light bulb.
AutoZone: Knowledgeable Staff
Looking for "turn signal light mini bulbs near me?" There's an AutoZone store with knowledgeable staff right in your area. We can help you find the right mini bulb to fit your vehicle's turn signal housing. The turn signal mini light bulb isn't a difficult repair. Simply pop the old bulb out of the compartment and replace it with a new one. Before you replace the bulb, check the bulb socket to make sure there is no damage or corrosion.
After you replace the light bulb, if the turn signal still malfunctions, the problem may be a bad turn signal switch or a bad flasher unit. Sometimes the electrical wire connectors go out and need to be replaced. Talk with an employee or consult a repair manual to help you diagnose why the turn signal is still not operating when you have replaced the bulb.
Exceptional Customer Service
Here at AutoZone we offer the best prices on turn signal light mini bulbs. Our aim is to provide exceptional customer service with friendly, knowledgeable staff. We can help you check to see if you are getting power to the turn signal box. Our automotive knowledge and trustworthy advice is handy when you need to replace a battery, check the life of the battery, or assess other issues you are unsure on. Working on your vehicle is hard enough. Keeping costs low and offering automotive advice helps you save money while you repair and maintain your vehicle. Small things like replacing your turn signal light mini bulbs shouldn't come with any fuss. At AutoZone, we aim to make the auto parts shopping experience the best for our customers. Stop in and see how we can help you today.
- Honda Accord Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Honda Civic Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Ford F150 Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Toyota Camry Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Dodge Ram 1500 Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Toyota Corolla Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Chevrolet Cruze Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
- Ford Focus Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means